Welcome to Investor Ready!
Wilt u de Nederlandse privacyverklaring en gebruiksvoorwaarden bekijken?
We at Investor Ready respect the privacy of our website visitors, users of our platform and all our relationships and contacts. This document discusses the privacy conditions for processing (personal) information of all parties involved, as well as its purpose and the possibilities for those involved to exercise their rights in the best possible way.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
The current version of the privacy conditions available on the website is the only version that applies as long as you visit the website, until a new version replaces the current version.
Contact us for questions or more information
Robbert Vermeer is the Data Protection Officer of Investor Ready B.V. He can be reached via email@example.com.
Address: Investor Ready BV, Stationsplein 45, 3013AK, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Contents of this document:
- Who is responsible for processing my information?
- Personal data that we process
- For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
- Automated decision making
- How long do we keep your data?
- Sharing of personal data with third parties
- Enclosed content from other websites
- Opt out of cookies
- View, modify or delete data
- How we protect personal data
- Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
- Description of our website
- Access to the website
- The content of the website
- The management of the website
- Visual material and products offered
- Applicable law
Who is responsible for processing my information?Investor Ready BV, hereinafter referred to as 'Investor Ready', is located at Stationsplein 45, 3013 AK, Rotterdam, registered under the Chamber of Commerce under number 69168830. Investor Ready is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process Investor Ready processes your personal data because you use our services, website (including the investor platform), and / or because you have provided this data to us yourself by e-mail, telephone or (online / offline) registration forms.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
- If you have indicated to Investor Ready that you are an entrepreneur, we will collect additional data that is exclusively related to your profile as entrepreneur. We do this, for example, if you have created an account on our website, if you continue to use our website or if you have informed us via e-mail, telephone or website forms that you are an entrepreneur. The information we collect is provided by you or collected from public sources. Data related to your profile as entrepreneur include (financial) business data, profiles of managers and staff, descriptions of products and services, revenue models and related data. We collect this information only to provide you with better service and to finally connect you with an investor.
- If you have indicated to Investor Ready that you are an investor, we will collect additional data that only relates to your investment profile. We do this, for example, if you have created an account on our platform, if you continue to use our platform or if you have informed us via e-mail, telephone or website forms that you are an investor. The information we collect is provided by you or collected from public sources. Data related to your investor profile are, for example, previously made investments, investment preference, work experience, education and related data. We collect this information only to provide you with relevant investment propositions, updates and commercial e-mails.
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, by creating a profile on the website or platform, in correspondence and by telephone.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Investor Ready processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or commercial e-mails
- Being able to call or e-mail you, if this is necessary to provide you with investment propositions, updates and / or commercial e-mails
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the opportunity to create an account on our platform
- Investor Ready analyzes your behavior on the website and the platform in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
If you no longer want your data processed by Investor Ready or our partners for the above purposes, please send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with an notice to unsubscribe for services and products from Investor Ready.
Automated decision making
Investor Ready does not use computer programs or systems that process information based on automated decision-making. This concerns decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an Investor Ready employee) being involved.
How long do we keep your data?
Investor Ready does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. The data collected by Investor Ready is used and stored for the duration no longer as determined by law.
We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- First and last name, investor profile, entrepreneur profile, contact details such as e-mail address and telephone number: unlimited, as long as your account is active on our platform or subscribed to our e-mail updates and newsletters.
- IP Address, Internet browser and device type, Information about your activities on our website: 26 months, for statistical purposes (via Google analytics)
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Investor Ready only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional and technical cookies: Cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly and to provide the requested service via our website, such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
- Analytical cookies: to gain access to the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better coordinate communication and information provision with the needs of visitors to our website.
More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (analytical cookies). Cookies from Google for the use of Google Analytics, a web analysis service. For these analytical cookies and the possible data that Google collects with them, we refer you to the Google privacy statement. We also point out the opt-out option for Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and / or third parties can be installed on your equipment.
Embedded content from other websites
Opt out of cookies
At your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about the cookies on our website and have requested permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
We also point out the possibility to opt out of tracking cookies from third parties on the unsubscribe page of the Network Advertising Initiative:
For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link:
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Investor Ready and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Investor Ready would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Investor Ready takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. The Investor Ready website uses an SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website, services and/or platform do not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or a guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
Description of our website
Access to the website
The access to the website and the use is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers. If you come across any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that constitutes a violation of the privacy of those person (s). Investor Ready is in no way responsible in the above situations.
The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website work and, more generally, all parts used on this website (including platform) are protected by law through intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the responsible party is strictly prohibited. If Investor Ready does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or the refusal to prosecute.
The management of the website
For the proper management of the website Investor Ready can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors or users to all or part of the website
- remove any information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that is contrary to national or international legislation or that conflicts with internet etiquette
- the website is temporarily unavailable in order to be able to perform updates
Investor Ready is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website and the platform is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, for example, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data that you consult on the internet.
Investor Ready is not liable for possible legal proceedings against you:
- due to access via the internet, the use of the website, platform or services
Investor Ready is not responsible for any damage that you incur yourself or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against Investor Ready as a result. If Investor Ready becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, then Investor Ready is entitled to recover from you any damage that Investor Ready consequently suffers and will still suffer.
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products, services or propositions offered on the website.
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the Rotterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event of disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.